It’s amazing to me, that the American public would even consider a man like Newt Gingrich for public office, much less for the Presidency of the United States. His recent surge in the polls is obviously aided and/or manufactured by the media, and he is just the latest GOP turd (candidate) to float to the top of the political toilet bowl. But Newt has outdone himself this time. During a recent debate with Herman Cain, Gingrich let out a well-practiced diatribe against The Occupy Wall Street Movement in which he tells the protestors to “Get a job right after you take a Bath” Check Out the video of this classically clueless GOP front-runners moment below……..
Last time I checked, Mr. Gingrich was running for President of The United States of America, which includes EVERY AMERICAN, not just the 1%. If he seriously wants to be elected president of just the rich and influential, then he should enter a different race altogether. America is not just for the “haves” or “have-nots”, but it’s greatest strength comes from the totality of the population and not just 1 individual or class. Newt Gingrich represents everything that is wrong with America, it’s corruption, cronyism, lack of compassion, and most of all, it’s apathy, the very things that #OWS are protesting against. No wonder he felt the need to attack the movement……..but Thanks Newt, for telling us we need a bath, and employment. Here’s a tip for you…. You should Brush your teeth more often, because the Bullshit coming out of your mouth, is starting to leave a stain.
- Newt Gingrich To Occupy Wall Streeters: “Go Get A Job After You Take A Bath” (alan.com)
- Newt Gingrich Tells Off Occupy Wall Street At GOP Debate: ‘Go Get A Job After You Take A Bath’ (mediaite.com)
- Newt Gingrich On Occupy Wall Street: Protesters Should ‘Get A Job’ And ‘Take A Bath’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Cain fades while Newt gains, mouths off (capitolhillblue.com)
- Newt Gingrich Tells Occupy Wall Street: ‘Go Get a Job Right After You Take a Bath’ (timesunion.com)
- Does Anyone Else Remember Newt Gingrich’s ad with Nancy Pelosi About Climate Change? (reason.com)
- GINGRICH: Newt Gingrich: the GOP candidate of the moment; can Newt break away from the pack and take the GOP nomination? (marcjan.wordpress.com)