We you knew sooner or later someone would try to capitalize on the Occupy Movement monetarily. Slate magazine shows what a little imagination could turn into reality.
Slate magazine writes….
Well That was good for a laugh, but rest assured some enterprising company will come out with something along those lines… it’s inevitable!
American’s Be Fruitful and OCCUPY!!!
and please don’t forget to “Like”
Occupy Cyberspace-American Autumn’s
blog and Facebook Fan page!
- Occupy Wall Street’s New Drone: ‘The Occucopter’ (techland.time.com)
- A Sign Occupy Wall Street Is Having Political Impact | Matt Taibbi | Rolling Stone (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- This New Rainbow 6 Trailer Is Basically What Would Happen If Occupy Wall Street Went Totally Violent On Us (businessinsider.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Gets A Surveillance Drone: The OccuCopter (businessinsider.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Brought Us Crime, Socialism & Public Defecation (dakotavoice.com)
- Occupy Wall Street’s ‘occucopter’ – who’s watching whom? | Noel Sharkey and Sarah Knuckey (guardian.co.uk)
- Livestream of Occupy Wall Street Manhattan March (cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Rain Keeps Many Away From Occupy Darien (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Matt Damon Says Obama Has NO BALLS! (perezhilton.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Donations Nearly Grinding To A Halt (huffingtonpost.com)