Anonymous releases a new video…
Citizens of the World.
We are Anonymous.
We have been watching recent events as they have slowly but surely unfolded, from the distortion and destruction of the first amendment to legalize and justify political bribery, to the dawn of a new political struggle consisting of millions of citizens crying out in indignation at this misappropriation of the judicial system, and to the very proposal of the so called, “Stop Online Piracy Act”, SOPA, without any concern to ethicality, morality, or responsibility. We have witnessed the recent actions this ‘Corporatocratic’ government has taken the means by which it has justified shutting down megaupload.com, a site that served, and continues to serve, as a very legitimate means of transferring information.
Suffice to say, we are angry.
These recent actions directly oppose the values we uphold, as well as the values of the founding fathers of the United States government. The freedom of information must never be infringed upon, and that the government exists to serve the will of the people, not the will of the financial elite.
They have already been forewarned of the technology at our disposal to defend our right to access information. The legislative entities and Governmental bodies that attempt to impose their law upon what is not theirs need to be forced to understand that we arer a sovereign entity beyond your control.
We therefore have declared as one collective, that the cyberspace domain be independent from the United States government and from any tyrannical laws they seek to impose upon us.
They claim there are problems amongst us that need to be solved. They use this as an excuse to invade our precincts.
They are wrong.
We are creating a world where anyone, anywhere, may express his or her beliefs, no matter how singular, without fear of retribution or of being coerced into silence or conformity.
Their legal concepts of property, expression, identity, movement, and context do not apply to us. They are all based on matter, and there is no matter here. We are a sovereign nation, and we intend on staying as such.
Citizens of the Global Community, join us. Let us defend our home, the internet.
Operation Revenge, engaged.
Operation Megaupload, engaged.
Operation Blackout, engaged.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
To the United States Government, you should’ve expected us.
The validity of this video and it’s association to any group and/or political movement has yet to be ascertained.
- Anonymous Releases Global Cyber War I [Video] (techfleece.com)
- Anonymous – Operation Revenge Full text and Video (remainanonymous.org)
- What Does Anonymous Mean To You? (myviewandopinion.wordpress.com)
- Megaupload founder’s homes raided (subzinfo.wordpress.com)
- SOPA/PIPA The Day After The Protest – Feds retaliate shutdown and arrest MEGAUPLOAD, but Anonymous strikes back with a vengeance! (toodamnez.wordpress.com)
- SOPA: Stop Online Piracy Act PASSED *Important Message for ALL* (existenceadvice.wordpress.com)
- I Hereby Secede by Roger Young (pointsofhype.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Operation Megaupload – FBI shuts down Megaupload.com,Anonymous shut down FBI (ilegionnet.wordpress.com)
- Puppet Media: Bias in the US News & Media Coverage (squisheddiorama.com)
- I Hereby Secede (lewrockwell.com)