Citizens of the World,
We are Anonymous.
We are people. Just like you.
We are not robots.
We are human.
We are everyone.
We have the capacity errors of judgment and mistakes that everyone does.
We are committed to improving the lives of everyone on this planet by whatever means deemed necessary because if we have to take action to right a wrong, it has gone on entirely too long. If that is the case, the people who should have handled it have ignored it. Those people have much higher budgets and significantly larger resource pools than we do. All we have is each other for good or bad. Some use the Anonymous name to try to “Profit!” off it, some use it for nefarious reasons, and we’ve even seen some use it to try to get laid. Regardless of the reason it is used, we unite under common goals for the common good.
There are projects we are working on that we shall not discus as to do so would influence them negatively and significantly. However, even those of us working for good sometimes make very bad rash ill thought-out decisions.
Such is the case of one anonymous individual. We will leave it at this.
To the CIA: We are sorry your website is down. It was not the intended purpose of #APH actions. However, such event created significant amount of attention to a situation that goes unnoticed far too often.
Six compromised servers containing child pornography are actively DDOSing your web server. We cannot stop this, we have no access to them, because the network link is entirely saturated and we cannot log back in. It will stop 41.6 days after the time it began. Your only choice is to act and have them taken offline, which should have already happened.
We are legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget…
You should have expected us…you damn kiddie diddlers!
- Anonymous Explains CIA Takedown [Hackers] (gizmodo.com)
- Anonymous busts Internet pedophiles – RT (2012indyinfo.com)
- Anonymous Says They’ve Killed the CIA’s Website (suburbanmen.com)
- Meet The Halls (cynicalafrikan.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous knocks CIA website offline (nation.com.pk)
- Anonymous Explains CIA Takedown (gizmodo.com.au)
- Son Of Rapist Charged With Abusing His Infant While Wife Took Pics (dreamindemon.com)
- Anonymous Attacks Child Porn Sites (news.dice.com)
- BREAKING: Anonymous Takes Down CIA Website (blippitt.com)
- Anonymous knocks CIA website offline (alternet.org)
- Anonymous CIA Attack of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Hacker Group “Anonymous” Takes Down CIA Website (02varvara.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous takes down CIA website (nation.com.pk)
- CIA website hacked, taken offline by ‘Anonymous’ (bgr.com)